Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Monday 8 June 2009

Bill (or was he Ted?)

Last night I watched 'Street Kings' featuring Keanu Reeves, Forrest Whitaker and Hugh Laurie.

A great film- I love watching films shot in places I have visited (Los Angeles in this case). Forrest Whitaker does a great bad guy. I'm not convinced by Hugh Lauries American accent though.

As for Keanu, I enjoy most of his films. In fact, I can't immediately name one I thought was crap. Is it just me though, or does Keanu ALWAYS look startled? I believe he is constantly fighting the urge to play a swift air guitar riff and shout 'excellent' at every turn.

Luv 'n Stuff
Fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment