Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Friday 4 June 2010

Another reason for hard hilly climbs to be favourite...

Whilst engaging in a hard hilly ride the other day I remembered a major factor contributing to their 'favourite' status. For every up, there is a down! Hooning down hill after a good lung busting ascent can be bonkers fun!

I tend to give it my all when the road falls away and as you saw in an earlier post, 50mph+ is not alien to me.

Sometimes things get a little squirly but that only adds to the rush. I fully expect that one day, the slightly squirly feeling will develop into the cyclist equivalent of an unrecoverable tank slapper but, until that time, BANZAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment