Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Thursday 24 June 2010

Cycle patrol on a budget?

Some of you out there will know that I am a former Bike patrol Cop. Back in the day, being properly equipped and having a good bike underneath me was very important.

Hell, I will put my hands up and cough to being a fully paid up Kit Monkey.

I would hazard a guess that most Bike Patrol Cops can a) understand that and b) join the club.

Anyway, despite no longer being a full time practitioner, I still keep my eye in. I also write a regular piece for the International Police Mountain Bike Association (IPMBA) quarterly news magazine. To help with this I subscribe to some news alert services.

The other day, I found this blog entry

I had a read and found myself quite humbled. 12 hours a day, 7 days a week! Equipped like that? Much Respect to Aaron!

2 comments:

  1. Bloody hell! Fair play to him.

    I'd want my SLR and a 432 around there...

    ReplyDelete