Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Monday 5 July 2010

Should I be scared?

I am about to leave the desk and get ready to ride home.

The problem is that, what with Karma or Ying and Yang, this could be payback time.

The ride to work this morning was flawless. Each junction I came to had no approaching traffic on the major route so I didn't need to give way/ stop. Each roundabout I came to was clear to the right so I didn't need to give way. Each set of traffic lights I encountered was either green or changed to green on my approach so I didn't need to stop. Each vehicle that overtook me this morning did so giving me loads of room.

If you don't hear from me for a while- Murphy must have caught up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment