Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Sunday 22 July 2012

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!

Well done to Bradley Wiggins, Mark Cavandish and the rest of Team Sky Pro Cycling for what you have achieved.

Today, Wiggo became the first British rider to win the Tour de France and Cav became the most successful sprinter in the history of the Tour with his 23rd win (and 4th succesive Champs Elysee victory). I do believe that Cav is also the first wearer of the Rainbow jersey to win on the Champs.

Please excuse me whilst I go and work off the celbratory BBQ and Belgian beer I have just honoured them with!

P.S. Dear Your Majesty, I think Mr Dave Brailsford deserves a Knighthood.

2 comments:

  1. .....I second all that you have said here..!!

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maillot jaune became the Yellow Jersey!!

    http://micro-adventures.blogspot.nl/2012/07/maillot-jaune-or-do-i-have-yellow-jersey.html

    ReplyDelete