Never underestimate the power of one wheel drive!

Images

Many of the images I add to this blog are clickable for a better resolution. Give it a go!

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Lack of action

I have continued to be very lax in updating on here haven't I?

In my defence, there has been als sorts going on at hoem and at work- nothing earth shattering, just lots of requirments on my time which ahs meant that, apart from updating the mileage log, I have'nt had the time to write.

These things including home improvements, a part time job at my local bike shop taking one day a weekend out of my time, lots of stuffs at work etc.

Things are happening however, that mean I am busting to write.

The Giro d Italia is on- Grand Tour season has started!

The bats are back!

I have got a part time job at a bike shop!

Watch this space for updates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment